Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help figuring out what's going on. I don't know if this is normal or not.
My 6 month old Drako has a sometimes hard penis region.
Idk if it's his bladder when he needs to pee and it gets hard or what.

It's not constantly there, only sometimes. After he pees or relaxes, it goes away.

Any advice?
Hand Gesture Finger Nail Thumb

Knee Wood Whiskers Flooring Human leg

·
Premium Member
13,953 Posts
You are looking at the two enlarged areas (can't think of their name at the moment) that enable a male to "tie" and stay attached to a bitch he is breeding until all of the fluid carrying semen has been injected.

He's young--has lots of testosterone and his body is trying to explain it to him. Nothing at all going on there that's abnormal.

dobebug

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
I instantly knew this thread would not disappoint lol.

I worried about the same thing when Mav was a puppy.

Funny story (no so much for him). I was bathing him outside when he was a puppy and it was warm out. I was drying him off, just like I did the girls. I started at his head and worked backwards, drying him off frantically like you do. When I got to his belly area I was hurriedly going forward and back and then I did the same thing over his peen. He screeched out in pain and jumped a mile high. I didn't realize there was a bone there! I felt soooo bad, I babied him the rest of the day. Lesson learned lol

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Neo Puppy, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 8 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
6,760 Posts
Head Extinction Rib Bone Line
:oops:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts