Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great wake up this morning. Snow over night Hewre's a video of Nikita running in the back yard. I'm having trouble with the lighting, but will take some more later....

http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=463129D8AEADCE37

As you can see, the snow is still coming down.....

·
Registered
491 Posts
hahaha, mine shake the snow out of their ears, too! Nice video. Looks like you got about the same amount of snow that we did here. Weatherman said 7", but some places in my yard were 3" deep, and the wind drifted some places to over 10". My girls love to run in it, and make nose tracks!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
On one of the profiles it said that you are in central In...where? I'm about 30 mi south of Indpls.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in NJ....not sure why its says IN.......I'm an East Coaster.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Very cool! Thanks for posting!! We are at about 2 feet here now, gotta love the lake effect! Funny thing is you can drive 20 minutes in any direction and they only have about a foot, some places even less. Guess we're just lucky ;-)

·
Registered
288 Posts
yes I guess your just lucky lexus . the tv said I only got 6.5 in. but that was quite enough.Gunner wouldn't go out till this morning. then he loved it. good vidio of Nikita. Thats what Gunner did.

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Nice video man, we were supposed to get about 8 inches but the rain moved in early and knocked it down to about 3 or so. :( :(

Great video's - Thanks.

TD

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great videos!! Throwing a frisbee and video taping at the same time ;)

It would be amazing if abby like to fetch frisbees. Think of how much less energy i'd have to use to exercise her! At this point if i throw a toy, she'll run to it, pick it up and shake it, then just drop it and move on. Gotta work on those fetching skills i guess.

We've got quite a bit of snow in our backyard as well. This is from last saturday....it snowed last night another 10-15 cm (thats 4-6 inches)

Only problem with snow is when its really cold out. Yesterday morning was minus 17, today much nicer at only minus 3.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Nice! I love being able to see them in action!!! That is neat how you can show a video...on my camera i can make videos...but i have no idea where I can play them...maybe ill load some up and show you guys. Everyone else should make some clips so we can really meet everyones dobes! :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Nikita is just beautiful. What great exercise, running around in the snow! I just love the attentive look when she bring the frisbee back. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts