Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
It's a Dog's Life!
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I am getting pretty frustrated with the FLIP camera that I have been using for the past couple of years. It has served me pretty well and I have become an expert at using it to its full potential. Its time to step it up in quality!

After trying to make a video with the footage of my Mom's Dog @ Eukanuba winning an Award of Excellence last month, and not being there in person to watch, I was counting on the footage to watch. (BTW he was the youngest dog exhibited & he is not in the the TOP 20, and he got an Award of Excellence, under Norman Kenney, pretty cool!)

Back on the subject:

I have read different reviews online...BUT I really thought the best thing to do is to ask you guys what you use and what maybe what to stay away from. For anyone that knows me, I am always the person at the end of the "down n back", permitting availability, filming at the shows and sharing with friends that are not there and want to see how their dog(s) did or reliving that glorious winning moment. I don’t mind spending a little bit to get the quality that is deserving of our dogs.

It’s also important that when I give the camera to someone else to film me while I am showing or when I am practicing, it’s somewhat user friendly.

Any feedback I can get from you is GREATLY appreciated. :)

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you!

Coleen

Reactions: HarvestMoon

·
It's a Dog's Life!
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Julie, that is good advice.

·
Like a Ninja
3,916 Posts
I use a Sony Handycam (Model DCR-SX45) it's a nice little camera, has a zoom, focuses really quick
Here are the videos taken with it
JaxomWolfe's Channel - YouTube

Most of those are taken with the Handycam... Some with my Canon 7D (but you can tell the difference)...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts