Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took Stig to a friends house, on two separate occasions.

1st time he met friends min pin...did the spray pee thing as he exited the car. Was eager to walk up and greet the little guy and was writing his name over and over on the sidewalk, lol. Would that be just from excitement or was he trying to be dominant? Also, the min pin is a neutered male. Near about the entire visit, while inside, Stig would not leave the little guys weiner holder area alone and at one point, started air humping while licking the other guys area.

My gaydar went through the roof...:roflmao:

2nd visit...I pulled up in front of the house and before I could even put the car in park, Stig dropped about 2 gallons of pee on my front passenger seat. Thank you guy who invented scotchgard. The neighbor had two dogs in a fenced in yard...Stig saw them or smelled them and immediately turned on the faucet.

I don't know if either dog was male or female, possibly one each...what would the 2nd type of peeing be considered?

He never pees anywhere else...not in Petsmart, not in the house...nowhere.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Humping, and marking are dominant gestures. Not sure what you can do about marking in the car, but as soon as you see him gearing up to hump the other dog, stop him immediatly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts