Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there are any pros out there, how do I tell? When I first got her (she was found on the Train tracks by an employee- I work for mass transit)
I thought she was a rottie or lab mix. But, as she grew, she got really long legs, and a broad chest. I really think she is part dobie, but, If I am wrong, I would like to know and we will move to the appropriate doggie forum.
:) Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
She's beautiful! To me, she looks like she could be a Rottweiler/Doberman mix. There really is no way to tell for sure though, but those are the 2 breeds I see in her from the picture in your gallery. Do you have any pics of her standing or sitting?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I agree she is a beautiful catch! I definatly think she is part Doberman! woo hoo! She also has that forehead and eyes of a rottie! Id say perfectly 50/50 :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
chatterweb said:
If there are any pros out there, how do I tell? When I first got her (she was found on the Train tracks by an employee- I work for mass transit)
I thought she was a rottie or lab mix. But, as she grew, she got really long legs, and a broad chest. I really think she is part dobie, but, If I am wrong, I would like to know and we will move to the appropriate doggie forum.
:) Thanks!!

Its settled, she is way too cute to leave. So please stay...:3dbiggrin

·
Registered
357 Posts
She is a cutie. i know shes got either rottie or Dob in her... I used to have a rottie, i can post some pictures of her you can check out, Yeah though she has a rottie face.But shes a cuite anyways. Like MrDesi said... She can stay!! she just to cute to make her leave the forum.

The pictures of angel are about when she was 7 months.(Unfortuantly would couldnt keep her Due to her being to dominate of our daughter), She was good sometimes but i know i wouldnt buy from the breeder that we had gotten her from agian. I was new to getting pups and should know what i was looking for... NOW i know.

This next one she was a little younger.

Hope these are helpful some.
Jamie.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Sorry i have to comment again, In the one picture in your gallery it looks like one that was taken when she was smaller. She looks like she has some Pit in her face.
Just another observation.
Jamie.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts