Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO you all have any other pets besides ur dobermans? We have 2 Treeing Walker coonhounds and a rebone hound puppy....also 3 kitties..... :)

:p

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hey there, 3 kitties all rescues, a snake and two other dogs....a rescued aussie, and a boxer mutt -my hubbies dog!... I know he doesn't look like an aussie right now, I keep him and the mutt shaved in the summer!

By the way, your kids are adorable!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Here's a picture of Ava with our other dog Scooby.(I personally hate the name, it was my husbands idea) He is a Rottweiler/Ridgeback mix and he's going to be seven in December. It's not the greatest picture of him but it's what I could find in a pinch.

We also have four cats and a mess of Koi in a pond in our backyard. Here's a picture of one of my cats, Sampson, just after a haircut. I know, I know, he's got a face only a mother could love. :supergrin

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
We have 2 cats here.

Lexus I have to ask what kind of snake do you have? I am trying to talk hubby in to a ball python but he is very afraid of snakes. My brother has 2 of them. So everytime I go over there I get to hold and feed the snakes.
:D

·
Registered
460 Posts
I am trying to talk hubby in to a ball python but he is very afraid of snakes.
I adore Ball Pythons! Some time ago, Brian and I had a little reptile farm going on here and the two Ball Pythons were my favorite! They're so gentle and mind mannered. They were the only snakes we had that I would handle freely. My mother in law would even touch them and she's a big sissy when it comes to snakes. :lol2:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lmao dobe paws at the kitty priceless pic for sure lmao

Onya our redbone puppy...

SAlly hubby walker..

JIm other walker dog...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Diablo the siamese

And dott the crazy cat

these were my last rescues. I would have loved to keep them! I got the neighbors to though :dancing_b

Dobe paws, scooby looks just like my cousins dog brutus. they have no cluw what he is though.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Dobe paws.. That photo of your cat is priceless!!lol
We have the 4 dobermans and 2 cats each are 11 years now. TT is a Tabby rescue and CC is a calico.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Dobe paws.. That photo of your cat is priceless!!lol
Hehe, thank you! He almost won a contest with that photo to win a place in a kitty calender but he lost by a few votes to another cat. Both him and I feel the other cat cheated so in my mind he's still the winner. :p

·
Banned
216 Posts
I just own (currently) the 4 Dobermans and my brothers American pit bull terrier. My brother stays here so he is a family dog. LOL As are all the dogs.

Here is Deisel-He is 2 years old and has been shown once. It was his first time and the competetion was stiff so he didnt place. The judge gave us some nice feedback and what areas needed to be improved (his front was lacking muscle) so Oct we will be at the nationals trying again.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a chi-pom mix Gizmo, basset named flash who was rescued (yeah flash go figure) and a white cat that I rescued after a car full of teenagers who threw him and his buddies out a car window doing about 50mph. and 2 dobes, and last but not least Cane Corso :dancing_b

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
TracyJo said:
How do you embed the pics????

Hi there, go to like photobucket and open an account and upload them from your computer. Then after they are loaded just copy and paste the IMG URL onto your dobechat message screen. Here's the address for photobucket.....

http://photobucket.com

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
I only have my 1 Dobe right now but I am currently looking for another Dobe rescue. I would like to find a Red female that needs a great home.

I have had 2 cats 2 Dobermans and a bunch of Fish in the past. Oh and I guess I should count my kids they act like ANIMALS most of the time. :)

I am jealous of all of you with multiple pets. Hehehe

DA

1 - 20 of 32 Posts