Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are u carrying ur Dobe around in?

I use a pick up for my big one a lot, but while my 10 week old one is small ive been using the monte carlo, im thinking about getting a different SUV because the back latch on my Blazer is broke so i cant use it, plus there are speakers back there, and ill need one of those cages that go back there

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Voyager. The middle seat is hers!! The kids sit in the way back! And I have decals on the back side windows of a doberman it says "Got Dobies?"

·
Registered
421 Posts
Right now my zx2. We got rid of both the jeeps :sadcry: We don't have 4 wheel drive anymore! How will I get around when it snows,they don't plow my road!

I'm lucky though because we use my cousins contour as a dog car. We take them up to the lake,the park,doesn't matter how muddy they get. We just throw them in the car nad take them home and hose em off. The car isn't looking to well on the inside though!

I'm waiting to see how the exscape(sp) hybrids do. I haven't hear good thngs about the exscape in general so I'm not to hopefull. I'll probally just get another cherokee,I love those things. I wnated a car to just screw around with but with gas being so expensive I'm rethinking it :mad:

Here is my sticker

I picked this up from some gas station when I had byron with me. I had to get it:)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/joceboo/100_2824.jpg
you can see all the hair from my husky in there!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Well.... If I have to take Ava anywhere, she rides in my Mustang but she hates it. I think the exhaust system is too loud for her because she never minded the ride til I had it put in.

Mostly though my husband totes her around in his Dodge pick up. He has the extended cab so she lays back there but rests her head on the center console. :)

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
I drive a Dodge pick-up 4 door so Takira jumps right up and into the back seat. But she only gets 3/4 because there is a baby seat on the one side. :) She loves the truc, especially the rear sliding window she just sticks her head out there and looks around.

DA

·
Registered
460 Posts
Joce-That's a cute sticker :cool2:

I got my husband a sticker that says 'My Doberman is smarter than your honor student' but he won't put it on his truck. :(

·
Registered
421 Posts
Yeah,I saw that sticker and wanted it but then I figured it would be kinda funny with byron tasting my windows the whole time he is in the car! He doens't look that smart! I'd go put ti on his truck anyway. We got my mom one of the "guns don't kill people postal workers do " and we slapped it right on thre. She didn't even notice for a while.

·
Registered
460 Posts
We got my mom one of the "guns don't kill people postal workers do " and we slapped it right on thre. She didn't even notice for a while.
LOL!! :lol2:

I would stick it on there but he'd be awfully mad if he found it. He says he doesn't want anyone to distinguish his truck from the million other silver Dakotas on the raod in case he pisses anyone off on the highway. He fears someone will see his truck at a job site and key it or who knows what else. I say he needs to stop driving like a maniac but that's a Massachusetts driver for ya. ;)

·
Registered
265 Posts
they have some great signs and stickers on EBay lol right now we have hubbys ford ranger 4x4 ...and workin on gettin my dodge caravan back on the rd....but Lucy hasnt been anywheres much since she got home from her *date* lol we go for walks its arund the neghborhood.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I did have a Suburban until a few weeks ago which was no problem at all. Now I have a Isuzu Rodeo. Cole hasn't been in it yet, but I think I will have Dobe hairs stuck in the lining on the ceiling.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Gracie rides around in a Pontiac G6. We open the sun roof and she sticks her head out and turns her head from right to left. You would be amazed with all the looks we get and chuckles we get from other drives. She almost never goes in my husbands car his is to small only mine.:D

·
Registered
323 Posts
Dodge Ram. GKar loves going to the bank. The ladies get a kick out of him listening to them and watching the return tube so they send him a milkbone thru the tube. He thinks its a fast food place for dogs.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi!

I have a 2002 Black Ford Mustang.

That car is my baby lol.

Good Bye!

·
Registered
421 Posts
This is what we had this weekend. I have to admitt that I don't know if byron would be allowed in it if I had my own though. The guy we put the system in for doesn't mind lending it to chaz all the time but I just want it for me! Is that wrong?!

I though it was ugly at first but its so nice! I can only hope for a old one so I don't even want to see the newer ones.

I would put a dobe sticker on one though. Everyone want to start a "joces buying a BMW fund"?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Everyone want to start a "joces buying a BMW fund"?
lol Sure right after I've collected enough money for 'Buying Jessica a Shelby Cobra GT500' fund, I'd be happy to. :biggthump

1 - 20 of 28 Posts