Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,795 Posts
Yes--withdog, I'm sure you know, but a lot of folks here are saying what they do after running your comments through a "this is how things should be done in the US" mental filter, and some of the concerns brought up here just may not make sense in other cultures or countries.

Of course, some of the opinions would hold true no matter where you are. But that is why it is so interesting to gather a variety of opinions from a lot of different people--to see how other people handle certain situations.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
dog theft is in Europe
I can't recall entertaining the idea of a dog being stolen before recently as someone stole Lady Gaga's pet.

Of course, some of the opinions would hold true no matter where you are. But that is why it is so interesting to gather a variety of opinions from a lot of different people--to see how other people handle certain situations.
It is my impression that responsible dog owners think alike and don't have trouble with the law as they avoid trouble altogether due to concerns other than legal.

like you said law comes second to common sense. When i thought about the inevitability of this ending up in someone poking the dog in the eye and getting bit, i just realized i don't want to play that lottery.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think when we leave our dog it would still be our responsibility just in case he bit someone so it would be safer for everyone to just put muzzle. It would be safer if just in case a child touched his head and the dog doesn't want it. My concern is what if there is a child because I think adults could fastly remove their hands.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts