Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I just got home from work about 30 minutes ago. I walk in the door put my stuff down. Let hubby know I am home. I then turn on the kitchen light and put my bottles of waters in the fridge. Well I turned around to look at my pretty girl and she is standing over a pile of *YUCK* throw up. So I figured one of the cats caughed up another hair ball. No big deal grab the paper towel and cleaning solution (pet safe I might add) I walk into the living room. There isn't just 1 big pile there is 3 medium size piles plus one HUGE pile and I mean HUGE. I of course figured out who it was since that would be one whole cat here. Lol.

So I got every thing cleaned up and gave her new food and asked hubby what the heck she got into tonight. I guess tonight she ate way to much grass. We are always joking about her being a lawn mower, well her lawn mower days are over I guess. Poor girl, she doesn't feel so good now and wont eat what I gave her.

Can anyone send her some hugs and kisses to make her feel better? I have already givin her a ton of them but she needs more. :) I will also be calling the vet first thing in the morning as well. I already know my vet will tell me to keep an eye on her for 24 hours just to make sure it wasn't a one time thing...

·
Registered
281 Posts
:) We should set up a 'Grass Eaters Anonymous' Harvey will sometimes grab a mouthfull a chew it down then it comes back with a nice plopping sound on the carpet. Poor girl shes obviously feeling under the weather to eat all that grass is there anything else going on with her body like runny poops?

·
Registered
265 Posts
ive heard they eat grass when they r not feelin well ..guess it makes them puke lol hugggs to ur girl! Lucy is a lawn mower to lol

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Twinkletoes said:
:) We should set up a 'Grass Eaters Anonymous' Harvey will sometimes grab a mouthfull a chew it down then it comes back with a nice plopping sound on the carpet. Poor girl shes obviously feeling under the weather to eat all that grass is there anything else going on with her body like runny poops?
Lol. Nope her poops are normal. Thank god because I can't deal with more runny poops from her. Ewwww. I think she must have gotten into something that didn't agree with her tum tum. Poor baby.

·
Registered
111 Posts
AWWWW..... i hope she feels better, this may be something due to weather? because Sasha decided to barf 3 times during the night for no reason.

Sasha send healing vibes and nub waggles for her to feel better and to king too.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Poor Gracie! Tell her it's not very "graceful" to eat yukko grass! Hope she's feeling better! I always have to watch the window when my dogs go out, they make a beeline for the grass through the fence they can reach. (My dog area is all pea gravel, but sometimes if the grass is tall, they try to get to it through the fence>)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts