Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

What color is/are your Dobe/Dobe's?

What Color Is Your Dobe?

3K views 30 replies 23 participants last post by  dobebug 
#1 · (Edited)
I was sitting here browsing the site, and a thought came into my head...
"I wonder what the numbers of each color is on here."

So... I decided to make a poll. I am going to give up to 5 votes for each person incase someone has more than 1 dobe. Hopefully you guys are as curious as I am. Unfortunately, if you have more than one Dobe of the same color, you wont be able to vote twice for that color.

#14 ·
Princi is fawn with rust...looks like a deer in the woods

#17 ·
TomAndKing said:
I was sitting here browsing the site, and a thought came into my head...
"I wonder what the numbers of each color is on here."

So... I decided to make a poll. I am going to give up to 5 votes for each person incase someone has more than 1 dobe. Hopefully you guys are as curious as I am. Unfortunately, if you have more than one Dobe of the same color, you wont be able to vote twice for that color.

I have 1 dobe black/rust Would like a red.

#18 ·
Okay, so now I'm curious... Did you all have a favorite color before you got your dobe or... Did you get your dobe, not caring the color, just wanting a dobe and then their color has become your favorite???

I don't think I really cared when I got Chi, in fact, I almost picked her red sister instead of her... But now that I have a black, I think they're my favorite color....

#19 ·
I didn't have a favorite color before I got Princi. I didn't even know or ask about what color I was getting until the breeder sent me pictures. Then I was like....WOW! Fawn is my favorite color now...but that could change as I want to get a fulltime playmate for Princi....and two very goofy dobies are a lot better than one very goofy dobie.

...uh oh I think she just found out that I called her goofy...she is challenging me to a bout...here we gooooooo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.