Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
That is so cute. Too bad I don't have a Lab, Prirncess uses me as the pillow.

Naveen

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Very cute pics.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Haah great pics Vicki,Wez looks great.Tia's breeder had to hand rear a pup for the last six weeks and she said to me she thinks it she is really small for her age ,i told her not to worry as i know someone else who had that problem and he turned out just fine.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Awwwwwww, We had a lab when I was a baby. His name was Bear. Labs are great dogs with proper training. That is so cute, they cuddle. :D

·
Registered
986 Posts
Wezsmummy, does he stay curled up like that or does he ever stretch those long legs out yet and push the lab about 2 feet away? If not yet, he will. Very cute boys.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehe he usually puts his fett up on Gizz so that he is totally stretched out, poor Gizz just lies there and lets him lol ;)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
What are Labs for?

I have two of them in my (Mensa's) pack, and I don't know. I don't shoot ducks, so they don't have a job. My Yellow Lab is a "Skunk Retriever", so she stays busy.

I asked Mensa what Labs are for.

She says Labs exist for the sole purpose of entertaining Dobermans.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wez agrees, poor Gizz he lets him do anything to him. Does Mensa play 'chase me'? Wez will take a toy off Gizz then get his attention and everytime Gizz goes to get it back, Wez trots off with it. They make me laugh so much watching them play lol

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great pictures!

Anyone read a book called Marley & Me? Its a novel about a young couple who buy a lab puppy...great book, makes me realize how lucky I am with my semi-well behaved dog!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts