Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Sounds exactly like our dogs. Though usually my sister's GSD gets all pissy and starts barking at my dog.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I hear shilow do that every single night. it's actually pretty comical on how many different moans and groans she can come up trying to get her way or tell you how cruel life is while lying in her bed

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Arkus never makes a peep. Nissa only makes these noises when they're in a toy "stand-off". It's funny how Arkus just lays there, eyes almost closed as if he is saying "We can do this all night long baby".

My heart-dogs, these two. Plus my Shelby-girl in heaven.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
This morning I let my girl outside to do her business and turn around to get her food and she's barking at the door to come inside. I laughed out loud. She has never done that before....I love to watch and hear dobes...Your dobes are way tooo cute:)

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nissa is a little Diva...she HATES the rain/cold/snow and refuses to do "her business" if there is more than an inch of snow on the ground.

And if she's sleeping, and you disturb her, she will get up and walk to another room.

Oh, and if she passes her lady gas, she is embarrassed, shocked and runs away.

Arkus, on the other hand, is just one big ol' goofy boy. Passes gas, gives slobbery kisses, buries his head in the snow, and not graceful. At.All. ;)

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,424 Posts
Oh, that high-pitched almost-out-of-hearing-range whine......like fingernails on a blackboard.

Capri does that too.

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Cute! Which one finally gave up the toy?

Reactions: CoDobe
1 - 14 of 14 Posts