Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd share what just happened. Mark decided to go to BK and bring back lunch for us all. He asked how Chi was in the car, he wanted to take her with him for a ride. She's fine, I tell him, cause she is :) He wasn't gone more than 5 minutes. I'm sitting here reading posts and he opens the door, "heres your dog back! I thought you said she was good in the car?!?!" I told him, she's always fine, in fact I've got her now to where she'll auto sit and wait to be released when we park and I get out. Evidentally, she's only that way with me because she wined and barked and crawled all over him during their very brief trip. He took her leash off, she trotted right by where I'm sitting and laid down (where she remains). Guess we found something new we're going to have to work on :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Very cute! And even though she needs work on that, it does kinda make you feel special huh? Lexus will listen fine to Tom if I'm at work, or gone. But when I'm around, he doesn't exist. No matter how hard he tries, she wil give him half attention at most. We need work too :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
I obedience trained my first dobe and my then husband was in college . He told her to heel and she walked to my side in the perfect heel position. lol

·
Registered
357 Posts
LMAO That is cute ann..

My jack is getting to be the same way... he listens to me good.. sometimes he can be stubborn.. But when hubby says something to him like " let go OUT jack" to go potty.. and jack runs the other way.. i have to say something in order for him to go out.. LOL

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Same here, if Ray is going to take Bandit out she won't go until I tell her it's o.k. to go. Dedication...you gotta love it!!

·
Registered
953 Posts
LOL--That's too cute. It does make ya feel special when they listen to you over anyone else. We've been bringing Bruno in the van with us since he was 7 weeks. So he's very use to being in there with both of us. Thank Goodness :)

Ann, that's adorable!! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts