Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pics taken out in the garden before :) I dont know if its just me worrying, but do you think wez looks like a full dobe?

Vikki x

·
Registered
953 Posts
He's adorable. I think he looks full dobe. It just might not look fully like that because he has those cute floppy ears and tail. But he looks pure to me. If he isn't, he really favour's the Doberman breed.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good stuff his parents were both dobes but given where he came from, just wanted to make sure, he looks very thin in the face to me.

vikki

·
Registered
357 Posts
Some dobes have thin faces.. jacks started out kinda thin.. i think cause he has such a long nose.. but if you want you can check out my gallery there are pics in there from when he was 7 1/2 weeks to now. his face is getting a little wider but not much heh.
But your guy looks full dobe to me (except that crazy tail! dont see to many dobes with a long one! hehe)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Don't worry Vikki he has a lot of growing to do yet,his head will grow with his body,you will be able to tell better at about 6 to 7 months old,some dobes do not get a deep muzzle Amber is like that so wait and see i'm sure he will be fine.If a thin muzzle is the only problem he ever has(and it is not a problem)then you will be blessed,if you want some problems i'll nip up the M6 and give you 3 problems(see picture below ) :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys feel better now lol. Just come back from a walk with him, he wasn't sure but was ok. Bless him..

Vikki

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks like a full Dobe to me, he has a lot of growing to do and he will change a lot before he is grown, don't worry about the tail though, you just get used to it being there, check out my avatar, Cody has a full tail and we love it.:dancing_b :dancing_b :dancing_b :dancing_b :dancing_b

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I agree with everyone else! :) I love that first pic of your lab and wez! that lab looks to care very much for wez!:)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hehe Gizz thinks of Wez as his son, he is briliant with him and really protects him. He lets him eat first and even snuggles him at night its so cute hehe.
Considering Gizz has been on his own since we got him at 8 weeks and he is not the best dog around other dogs, he has taken to Wez and they love eachother ;)

Vikki

·
Registered
68 Posts
My first Dobe was natural and when I first brought her home all I had were ears and Four great big feet. Eventually they transformed into a wonderful looking dobe. He's very sweet.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
He is such a cutie.. but I swear if we took his ears and taped them up for a while i think they would stand on their own.. they are so cute!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts