Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Some dobes have thin faces.. jacks started out kinda thin.. i think cause he has such a long nose.. but if you want you can check out my gallery there are pics in there from when he was 7 1/2 weeks to now. his face is getting a little wider but not much heh.
But your guy looks full dobe to me (except that crazy tail! dont see to many dobes with a long one! hehe)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Don't worry Vikki he has a lot of growing to do yet,his head will grow with his body,you will be able to tell better at about 6 to 7 months old,some dobes do not get a deep muzzle Amber is like that so wait and see i'm sure he will be fine.If a thin muzzle is the only problem he ever has(and it is not a problem)then you will be blessed,if you want some problems i'll nip up the M6 and give you 3 problems(see picture below ) :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks like a full Dobe to me, he has a lot of growing to do and he will change a lot before he is grown, don't worry about the tail though, you just get used to it being there, check out my avatar, Cody has a full tail and we love it.:dancing_b :dancing_b :dancing_b :dancing_b :dancing_b

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hehe Gizz thinks of Wez as his son, he is briliant with him and really protects him. He lets him eat first and even snuggles him at night its so cute hehe.
Considering Gizz has been on his own since we got him at 8 weeks and he is not the best dog around other dogs, he has taken to Wez and they love eachother ;)

Vikki

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.