Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Been a while since I posted, here are a few pics of Wez. He is 14 weeks on sat ;)

Vikki x

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
haha Wez is still so cute! Your little girl is giving him a look ...maybe she is thinking "wait mom Wez needs to look at the camera! wez! look at the camera!!!" lol

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
And there was you worrying about him being small Vikki,i told you he would be fine,just keep putting the grub in one end and leave all the growing to him.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Wow! looking really good and BIG.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think he is a bit fat... you should make him thinner... at least in my opinion Dobermans look cooler and more beautiful when they are thin, or maybe yours is still a puppy and it's ok for a puppy.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He is cute. Don't tell him he's fat. You might give him a complex. :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
It's not called puppy fat for nothing,they put so much into growing he would lose any fat quickly,i think he looks good anyhoo.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I think being what he's been through, he looks pretty darn GOOD! :D No fat at all....Bruno was prolly bigger then that and he's not fat hehe ;)

He looks great :D You're doing a great job!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
From what im seeing he looks great! not fat at all.. you have to expect puppy to have bellies like that sitting down.. just wait til he stands up im sure he looks just as good standing!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
I love his puppy belly. He is looking great, I know you must be so proud of yourself (and him) for all you guys have been through. I love the big clunky puppy paws too :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all your replies guys ;) I still cant believe he is still here ;). When we got him I really didn't think he would make it but he was a fighter.
Just a quick question what height should he roughly be now??

Vikki x

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Wez is just perfect and those ears are the BEST!!! they just completely show his personality. And he does not seem to be fat. puppy belly - you betcha - big paws - OMG they're big. he looks just great, i'll bet he is getting to be quite the handful.

cc

1 - 20 of 22 Posts