Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!!!!!

I've been so freakin' busy over the past few months, I haven't had much time to check in here :) :wavey:

The All about Pets Show was this past weekend, and I was at the K9 Rescue Me booth, promoting the rescue, the upcoming walkathon during Woofstock, and also selling my collars.

I'm still running the Toronto Doberman Meetup Group, which is awesome. :clap_1:

And my business, The Hydrant, is keeping me far more busy than I had expected. I've branched out into dog walking in my area-- which to my surprise has been a massive success. I've been told, that if I can handle Logan, they completely trust me with there dog. hahaha!
Ain't that the truth! :)

We also have a little foster staying with us, who is now ready to find her forever home.
Should you know anyone who's looking to adopt a beautiful, well tempered boston terrier, please let them know about her.
Her name is Annie, and Logan is great with her.

Please meet Annie!
Here is her Petfinder profile.

We also had a little visitor a couple weekends ago, a fawn dobie, Bonita, who needed an ear taping lesson.
It was so bizarre holding a little calm (!!) puppy in my arms, taping her little ears - totally brought back memories! ;)

Logan is doing well.
He's still 'loco', but he fools strangers into thinking he's well behaved - and really, that's all that counts, right?! :)

Here are some recent pictures of him.

"Yummy! your ears sure do taste good!!!"

"Mooooommy!!! I"m smiling!!! Take my picture!!!"

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
thanks for the update, glad to see Logan is turning into a typical dobeteen boy! hope one day to make one of the meet ups, with atleast one of my gang.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Is she the Boston that was at/beside your booth at the show??

If so, she was a real sweetheart! I sure do hope she finds her forever home.

Loved your collars BTW!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
I love little Annie!! We must have walked right by you..:)

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Just curious if you sell matching leashes to your collars.
Glad to see your business is doing so well..however, you're absence at DT is inexcusable!!!

·
formally Doberdog
3,770 Posts
Logan is one good looking Doberboy. Thanks for updating us. Oh Annie is a cutie, I hope she finds her forever home. Tell Logan that the fawn Dobie's ears, will stand in their own good time and he can't hold them up forever, that is why we have tape. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts