Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Less than one month until Richter's big 1-0...! Can't believe this boy is about to be 10. He sure doesn't know it. He may be lumpy, have some skin tags and have slowed down a bit, but he absolutely doesn't think he's "old."

Flower Plant Dog Dog breed Carnivore

Dog Plant Carnivore Collar Working animal

Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed Collar

Dog Plant Eye Carnivore Dog breed

(Of course Bean wanted her photo taken, too...)

Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Grass

Dog Plant Flower Dog breed Carnivore

·
Premium Member
Mocha
5,397 Posts
Oh yeah, MC. Richter, at (almost) 10, is still a stud. What a handsome young man!

Edit: I absolutely love that first pic. Such an intense, Doberman-only look. Like he knows all my dirty secrets ;) Again, love this pic.

·
Super Moderator
23,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wonderful pictures! He looks so young too. And those collars 😍😍😍
I definitely don't have a collar problem. Nope! Certainly DO NOT need to talk about that! .... :LOL: :p :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
23,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Happy birthday handsome Richter
Not quite yet...July 13. Don't worry, I'll take birthday photos! I've ordered a stupidly expensive birthday cake for him, because...10.

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
29,901 Posts
He doesn't even look gray! By that age, Kip was a grizzled old guy--looked it and was starting to move like it too- -but he still lived to be almost 12. So Richter should have a lot of years left.

He's a very young looking 10 (well, amost 10)

·
joie de vivre
11,391 Posts
Oh, Richter. You are eternally handsome, sir. :love:

And of course Sypha needed to be included. She really does always look like the cat that caught the canary. Always. She's so beautiful.

I look forward to seeing the "stupidly expensive birthday cake" in about a month. :LOL:

·
Premium Member
13,111 Posts
Boy, MeadowCat, it's good thing you were talking about Richter's up and coming birthday--today 6/18 is Joey (the loaner's) birthday. Happy third birthday Joey Baloey!

I was ill prepared so he got an Intercepter Plus (which I was also about to forget) --it may not be an expensive birthday cake but he's not 10 either.

Happy almost Birthday to you Richter--we'll do this again next month when it's your real birthday (and you have your "stupidly expensive birthday cake")

dobebug

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Lovely shots of your two amazing pups. Can't wait to see the birthday celebration photos!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts