Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everyone, after last night I feel like all of June's puppy goof-ups will be gone.

I ended up in a situation where I had my EMT class from 7p-10p, and I had Juno with me. there was NO WAY I'd be able to get her home, and nobody wanted to drive to the other side of the county to pick her up and watch her. So,I walked into class, asked politely if she could sit in the back, and the night's instructor said yes! So I'm sitting in the break room, Juno's halfway in my lap as usual, and the people start flowing in. Everyone sort of stopped in their tracks, but then they decided to come up, pet her, love on her more, compliment her, give her kisses, ect. This happened with about 30 people. THIRTY. That's a ridiculous amount of people to meet at once!!

During class, she sat next to me and my friend Dominic, who is allergic to dogs, but still let her climb in his lap. Then, behind me, sits the three hard-ass fire guys. Who are typical, douche-baggy, rude. Well. They all cuddled her, kissed her, loved on her, and talked to her in that high-squeaky voice.

By the mid point in class where we get a break, one of my other friends came in late. We were dismissed to break, he stood up and yelled "OHMYGODTHERESADOGGYIN CLASS." - Juno most have known he was already in awe, because she flew across the room into his arms.

So, tons of people handled her, loved her, did some training with her.. :) By the time class let out, everyone had something nice to say..
The hardest of the firefighters seriously melted, and said: "That is the best dog in the world. THE BEST! She's so loving, sweet, smart as hell.. Can I have her? Please"

Then a few of the ladies in class told me that she was great, quiet, ect.

I'm just on cloud 9 with Juno :) because before we got to class, we were downtown for about 3 hours.. before that we ran some agility, and before THAT we went on a two mile jog. This dog has it all!! :)

Just to brag.
:nicejob:

·
#1 Stunner
464 Posts
That is awesome. I totally get that feeling. I was at an outdoor cafe with Violet when one day it just dawned on me, holy crap Violet, I can take you anywhere, you are so awesome and grown-up! I'd be on cloud nine after thirty people, too. :)

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks all c: she was rewarded today with some tunnel courses, a swim in the pond, and playing with her best friend, my friend Michael!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
These are the threads you love to read. Thanks for raising a wonderfully balanced girl!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts