Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so Scott got home safely. (WITH CAMERA!!!) :dancing_b I have alot of catching up to do, but I have been on a few times and read some posts.

I took some pictures of the SRD for ya though.

"Can I help you???"

Mr. Lean

The pathetic "I want something" face.

Playing Tug with Piper

He loves this rope, and never seems to destroy it?????

Chillin...

I re-painted their room! Its kind of an Olive Green color.

He opens drawers

"....Hmmm......How can I rip the rest of the rope out?????"

MmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmm

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
BiB he is looking so good,when he fills out he is gonna be one big dobie!!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know, he just seems like a "lean" doberman to me.....He looks tall and long, maybe he will start getting some "width" soon. Heck, he can have some of mine!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Welsome back. Rommel and Piper look like they are have a great time. Love the pictures and their room. I't must be nice to be a dog and have your own room. Also your colors for your rooms. Your yell is like my yellow in my kitchen. I been thinking about painting my utility rm burnt pumkin. I have sage,cranberry and pewter/gray in my house. Nice to have you back

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hero's Mom said:
Welsome back. Rommel and Piper look like they are have a great time. Love the pictures and their room. I't must be nice to be a dog and have your own room. Also your colors for your rooms. Your yell is like my yellow in my kitchen. I been thinking about painting my utility rm burnt pumkin. I have sage,cranberry and pewter/gray in my house. Nice to have you back
Thanks! The Yellow is also in my kitchen :D Its actually called "Old Gold" But it is yellow...haha. My living room is called "belgium chocolate" the dogs room (and my room, theirs is actually the sitting room in my master bedroom..) is called "falcons plume" then in my guest bath I have a deep red color, I forgot what it is called. I am addicted to painting :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
You sound like me

Love the colors. Very pretty. my trim is also white. :3dbiggrin Maybe when we add on to our house I can call you and have you come and help paint!! :boldblue: You don't mind coming to Michigan, do you?hahaha
BackInBlack said:
Thanks! The Yellow is also in my kitchen :D Its actually called "Old Gold" But it is yellow...haha. My living room is called "belgium chocolate" the dogs room (and my room, theirs is actually the sitting room in my master bedroom..) is called "falcons plume" then in my guest bath I have a deep red color, I forgot what it is called. I am addicted to painting :D

·
Registered
953 Posts
Welcome back (even tho I haven't been around so I dunno where you were haha).

Great pictures!!! Love the pictures. Rommel has grown so much! Bruno is just as lean. I actually had someone ask if he was female becuase they thought he was so "lean" looking LOL. But he's a good 70lbs and I think looks great.

Anyway I also wanted to say I LOVE their room! Wish I could have a room just for Bruno ;) But he'd go crazy without being in "my" bed haha.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Luv_my_Bruno said:
Welcome back (even tho I haven't been around so I dunno where you were haha).

Great pictures!!! Love the pictures. Rommel has grown so much! Bruno is just as lean. I actually had someone ask if he was female becuase they thought he was so "lean" looking LOL. But he's a good 70lbs and I think looks great.

Anyway I also wanted to say I LOVE their room! Wish I could have a room just for Bruno ;) But he'd go crazy without being in "my" bed haha.
Rommel is about 70lbs also. Guess they are about the same size :D

Rommel AND Piper sleep in bed with me...I dont even know why they have their own room, haha....I just couldnt think of anything else I needed it for....I have an office, I have a guest room, and I have a bonus room above the garage...so heck...why not a dog room!!!! :) They just go in there when they want a toy out of the toy bin, or if I leave and they cant go, they go in the evil jail cells (crates).

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
They have their own room??? Ha Ha Ha!!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He looks great BIB. And I love their room. I would paint my whole green, but I think maybe that would be excessive.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Nice shots, and I love the room too, hmmmm, maybe after one of my teens leaves the nest I can make mine a room... LOL naaaaaaaa, I think I will make a computer room and get these desks out of my bedroom. But I have two teens that will eventually leave the nest, YAH! A computer room and a Dobe room.

Uh huh!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.