Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And got some shots of Bruno doing his favourite thing. SWIMMING! (or, well, something like it LOL).

Here he is...

He also got a new collar and leash today :) We decided to go with Red. I think it looks good on him hehe.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
waiting said:
Those are great pics. Where is the lake at?
It's part of Georgian Bay. It's in the town of Port McNicoll. Very small town ;) It's where I grew up. Bruno loves it at this spot :D

I think red is deffinently his colour hehe. He had the same caller when he was a puppy also. But it was black and alot thinner lol. He looks mighty handsome and proud with it :D

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Nice pics. I love the last one ! Georgian Bay is pretty cold right now I bet.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okie-dobie said:
Nice pics. I love the last one ! Georgian Bay is pretty cold right now I bet.
Nope. It's actually pretty warm. Maybe because it's been so hot? lol But it's nice. Ppl have been swimming for the last 3 days now.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Luv_my_Bruno said:
Nope. It's actually pretty warm. Maybe because it's been so hot? lol But it's nice. Ppl have been swimming for the last 3 days now.
Yikes, we were in Lake Huron yesterday and it was chilly! Just standing in it my feet were numbing...can't imagine swimming!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really? Cuz it's been so warm here lately. Today it's suppose to be 31C. Very humid. The lake is soooo nice feeling on hot days like this. Felt good on the feet :) I dunno if I myself would be swimming right now lol. But I've seen so many ppl already at the beaches. For now I'll stick to just my feet in the water. But yeah, it's really nice in that spot. I was standing in it back in the beginning of May and it was nice then too.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hah! looks like he is having fun there but like most dobes he looks like he loves to feel the ground under his feet so rarely goes much deeper than up to his belly.We are going on holiday next weekend and we have rented a cottage in the Lake District by one of our bigger lakes, Lake Windemere so i will see how much effect Tia's hydro therapy had on her and see if she will go in the water.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha yeah. Bruno does not go further then where he can walk. He doesn't attempt the swimming ;) He just rather walk.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts