Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now it's time to keep my fingers crossed that by some grace of God she'll pick up her last major at the upcoming Dallas shows! Regardless of what some of the judges may think, I couldn't be happier with how my pretty little redhead has turned out. She's smart, spunky, and so full of herself. Besides her being a brat, what's not to love? :p

She's obviously not stacked, but here's a photo of her just standing around in the living room this afternoon. You get the idea. :)

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
She is lovely! :)

Good luck at the Dallas Shows Liberty, hope that last Major finds you there!!!

Hugz to the furkids!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
How nerve wracking and fun. She's beautiful. I think reds can be a bit tougher to finish than even a lesser quality black because some judges feel "safe" picking a black.

Enjoy it. Who handles for you?

Reactions: Zephyr

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Dogs did! Cross over.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Fingers and toes crossed for you!

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
I'd feel so rude if she won WB and not BOW though! I thought that was kind of considered bad etiquette?
Nah, people do it all the time.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Liberty is looking beautiful and so grown up! Best of luck at her next shows!!

P.S. People out here do cross over majors all the time too...

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
Congratulations and good luck! Although you don't need luck when your girl is that pretty! :)

·
Dedicated DoberFan
2,786 Posts
Good luck to Liberty, so close now! She is lovely. :)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Good Luck to you on Friday that Liberty picks up WB and the Major holds in dogs and that she goes BOW, so that Eventermal can go WB the next 2 days!! Now, hopefully nobody else posts on your thread that they want to win, cause we're screwed! :)

Jan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts