Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tech Admin
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to Dobermantalk.com - It is my goal to provide all Doberman owners a place that they can relax and feel comfortable discussing anything related to their Doberman.

I know there are alot of sites out there that deal with "Sport" or "Working" dogs but I wanted a place that could be exclusive to the best breed of dog the doberman. :)

This site is just starting out but please visit often and tell your friends. More importantly get over to the forums and start making some posts. :D

As a side note I am currently looking for Moderators to help with the site, we also need help with posting news articles. If you are interested please shoot me an email [email protected]

Enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi! love this website!! i'm having trouble too...i keep getting messages saying that i am not registered even though i did register and have a profile. any suggestions?

<--- and look...it doesn't show my picture :(

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
hi! love this website!! i'm having trouble too...i keep getting messages saying that i am not registered even though i did register and have a profile. any suggestions?

<--- and look...it doesn't show my picture :(

Did your receive email confirmation when you registered? (Check you spam box if not)

Only other suggestion I have would be to use the contact us button at the bottom of the page and ask them to manually activate your account

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
I need to change my user name!!! Please tell me how to do it!! Made a big mistake!! Love the site! But it has no options to unsubscribing?? Where is that option??
Please send any moderator or admin a PM. Thanks :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts