Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
She is being crate trained now, but still seems to be very vocal in the process. I have made the crate a "safe haven" but I think the person we got her from had just thrown her and her siblings in crates before they left the house. Which I know you aren't supposed to do at first. If anyone could give me advise on how to break her from that habit. So far I have just been lengthening her time in the crate slowly, and only let her out when she isn't crying anymore.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Welcome Hera from Utah! Cute little one - look forward to more photos.

Reactions: Dobiemom112

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She is adorable. what is on her ear for posting? I haven't seen anything like that before.

Dr. Ginanna Crouch in Katy did them (very reputable doberman breeder and she has done ear crops for tons of breeders for about 40 years) I am not sure exactly what is on them, my fiance took her to take the bandage off, and when she returned home this is how they were. That picture is of today, day 2 after the procedure.

·
Registered
16,038 Posts
Maybe molefoam. Is it skin bonded on?. Dr Gina Crouch knows what she's doing, for sure.

Cute little girl. She looks feisty, too! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe molefoam. Is it skin bonded on?. Dr Gina Crouch knows what she's doing, for sure.

She's very feisty. Lol my American bulldog mix doesn't know how to handle her. He's very gentle with her and she pulls on his ears, and bites at his face lol.

·
Registered
218 Posts

It looks like that to me. That's what we used on our staffies ears [he lives with my boyfriends mom now].

Oh my goodness, she's such a cutie!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Dr. Ginanna Crouch in Katy did them (very reputable doberman breeder and she has done ear crops for tons of breeders for about 40 years) I am not sure exactly what is on them, my fiance took her to take the bandage off, and when she returned home this is how they were. That picture is of today, day 2 after the procedure.
Just curious is all, since I have never seen black mole foam. Just looked neat, so I figured I would ask.

Congrats!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts