Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason trinity has been getting into the trash ans usinf the restroom in the house. Shes not telling me when she needs to go out either. This has only been going on for about 2 days. I called the vet and they said it just sounds like she is upset at me about something. Can someone help?

I would like to leave her outside for long periods of time but she is also barking like crazy for some reason and about a week ago me and my mother got a threatening letter from one of our neiabors about trinitys barking. We called the police but they said there was nothing they could do unless they acted on it. Me adn my mother know who it is but they don't know we know. Its our neaibor he is always bragging about how up in minnostoa he got 2 german sheperds banned for barking. He has also come onto our property and then complained about trinity barking. We told him not to come onto our property and she won't bark.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm so sorry your neighbor is a jerk. UNfortunately no matter what you try to do you can never please these kind of people, they have nothing better to do with their lives than to try to do thing to upset you. I'd start taking pictures of them on your property, maybe get a cctv that records that stuff, they are pretty cheap nowadays. Also keep all the letters etc. I wish I had more help to offer you....and please don't let her near this idiot, he sounds like a true moron. Maybe he yelled at her when she barked :frown1: , thats why she won't go outside...just a thought.

·
Registered
265 Posts
yeah he may have done somethin to her.....have u considered puttin up no trespassing signs then when he comes in ur yard compliain u have a Right to call the law on him. just tell them u feel hes a threat to u and ur dog....if worse comes to worse a restraining order......until then id keep a close eye on her when outdoors.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
right now i have put up a fence spliting the backyard in half. She doesn't have that room to run now but now she can't get to the side of the yard where is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts