Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hahaha! That is hilarious! If you scroll to the bottom their disclaimer shows it's meant to be interesting and funny.

Disclaimer: Please note that any advice given on this site is
deemed to be personal advice, think-tank, or brain storming,
anyone seeking to follow any instructions or advice
contained within this website should be advised
to seek professional advice beforehand.

My favorite is DOBERMANS HAVE PSYCHIC POWERS!:hehe:

·
Got mutt?
13,818 Posts
Huh? I agree, weird. I didn't make it as far as the bottom of the page before my eyeballs wanted to explode.

Reactions: GingerGunlock

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
Where the hell did they pull this information from?? Some people should not be allowed on the interweb.

Training Dobermans:
More so than a male, female dobermans are super hyper and tend to never want to relax. Many trainers say that female dogs are easier to house train than males although, again, On the other hand, males tend to be livelier and more active, though in some breeds, both males and females tend to be high maintenance. Keep in mind that female dogs tend to be more temperamental than males. For this reason, trainers tend to favor male dogs as an easier pet to manage.

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Lol, couldn't get past the 1990s webpage styling... On another note, I'm sick of hearing that Dobermans are the Cadillacs of the dog world. Our dogs aren't plush, big, comfy... I vote that dobes are the Alfa Romeos of the dog world :D. Beautiful, full of soul and personality, for the true enthusiast, and highly unreliable health issues.

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha! That is hilarious! If you scroll to the bottom their disclaimer shows it's meant to be interesting and funny.

Disclaimer: Please note that any advice given on this site is
deemed to be personal advice, think-tank, or brain storming,
anyone seeking to follow any instructions or advice
contained within this website should be advised
to seek professional advice beforehand.

My favorite is DOBERMANS HAVE PSYCHIC POWERS!:hehe:
Wait, they don't have psychic powers?

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
I particularly liked the muddling up of Pharaoh Hounds/Anubis/Dobermans and the implication Dobermans had been around so long they survived The Flood (presumably Noah's flood).

·
Registered
990 Posts
Wait...so titanium fangs DON'T enhance the "oh my God" fear factor with a ear-ripping shiney tooth grill that will make people wearing a bullet proof vest think about running because these dober-grills can rip and shred their body armor???

...I better cancel my order. :(

On a less sarcastic note...I really hope this person doesn't actually own a doberman.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Lol, couldn't get past the 1990s webpage styling... On another note, I'm sick of hearing that Dobermans are the Cadillacs of the dog world. Our dogs aren't plush, big, comfy... I vote that dobes are the Alfa Romeos of the dog world :D. Beautiful, full of soul and personality, for the true enthusiast, and highly unreliable health issues.

No way, our Dobes can go more than 12 miles at a time without a breakdown.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts