Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
You made me curious to remember my girl at that age. So I went and checked. Kyrah at 9 months weighed 69lbs and was 26"

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
You made me curious to remember my girl at that age. So I went and checked. Kyrah at 9 months weighed 69lbs and was 26"
Flirt ended up being a big girl at 27.25 but she was about the same as Kyrah at 9 months

Reactions: Herb2relax

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Flirt ended up being a big girl at 27.25 but she was about the same as Kyrah at 9 months

I know I think her and Flirt are about the same size. I think you are better at keeping her weight down or dropping for agility. Wish I could get Kyrah's weight down a couple more pounds. I am always trying! She seems to want to stay at 75lbs. I know thats a bit heavy for agility.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
I know I think her and Flirt are about the same size. I think you are better at keeping her weight down or dropping for agility. Wish I could get Kyrah's weight down a couple more pounds. I am always trying! She seems to want to stay at 75lbs. I know thats a bit heavy for agility.
We do so much with her and the others it's almost hard to put weight on. If we feed kibble even high quality grain free she eats 6 cups a day right now. We're running 2-3 hour a week off leash to keep Havoc in shape for shows. All 3 are freaks of nature though when it comes to their metabolism. They eat me out of house and home! Gabby who will be 9 in June and is 38 lbs eats 3 cups of food a day right now and she's a tiny bit too lean for her age (for me).

Reactions: Herb2relax

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
We do so much with her and the others it's almost hard to put weight on. If we feed kibble even high quality grain free she eats 6 cups a day right now. We're running 2-3 hour a week off leash to keep Havoc in shape for shows. All 3 are freaks of nature though when it comes to their metabolism. They eat me out of house and home! Gabby who will be 9 in June and is 38 lbs eats 3 cups of food a day right now and she's a tiny bit too lean for her age (for me).
LOL maybe I should be happy! Sounds like you have 3 teenage boys in your house!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
I am pretty sure my Parker weighed 75 at 9 months. He gained another 8 lbs and weighs 83 now. Your girl will probably top out at 60 lbs or a little over. That is a good weight and I would be happy with it if she were my girl.:) Is she about 25 to 26 inches?

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Weight is more dependant on frame size, not age. My 22 month old, 25" tall, small framed dog is 51.7lbs. She is an agility dog in training and I have been told she is BC fast.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Last Friday at just shy of 5 months Axel weighed 45 lbs. I think he hit a growth spurt the last week, though.

·
joie de vivre
11,275 Posts
Fiona was 58-lbs at the 9-month mark. She'll be 3 in April, so fully grown she's 27" and 72-lbs the last time I weighed her (in December).

Reactions: Enzo Doster

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, she is about 26" talls. I am happy with her weight and size. Thanks for responding and letting me know your dobie's weight. I just like to be sure we are on target!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts