Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had wonderful weather on Sunday. We took Luna to the botanical gardens. It was her first time and she loved it. Lots of people to give her attention! Here are some photos. It was about mid afternoon, so the shadows definitely kicked in.

sergio and luna (and yes, she knows what's in that treat pouch!):

me and luna...and shadows on our faces:

she seemed to be on the lookout while I was away:

looks like too much love from her papi:

serge fell asleep with his face in the grass and she took the liberty of further smushing his face by resting her head on top of his:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Luna is just beautiful.......and I don't mind saying I wish we had your weather, I am ready for spring!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Great pics. I love the last ones. It looked like a beautiful day.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Nice pics. Luna is a nice looking dog. Are you done with her ears, they look done.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
She is a beauty! Her ears are awesome! My boy Petey is 3 weeks older then your Luna....and he is still being tapped. She also looks very calm and sweet. My boy is sooooo active and CRAZY!

Carol

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Luna is a very pretty girl. Titus said that if he didnt already have his new sister Jada that Luna sure would be a great contender! WOW are you already done with her ears? How old is she now?

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Awesome pics! :D Thanks for posting them - it gives me and idea of what our boy will look like since we're getting a red/rust pup in May.

Keeping taking lots of pics now - she'll grow up so fast!!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
She has our Chelsie's eye's, beautiful but with a mischievious twinkle in them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts