Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would post these before I don't have a puppy anymore.Another growth spurt again or its pretty continuous. Her first molar came out last night, atleast I was able to find this one. So about half way through teething. She's starting to look like a little lady now. Well at times, she does...

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
she still has a very puppy face, but sure is growing fast :)

Reactions: Kratty

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
OMG!!! I just love that second to last shot!! She is looking fabulous Kratty! Still very puppyish, but growing up quickly!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
She is getting big fast.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I never cease to be amazed how quick these pups disappear,she is looking fine Krat and from what i see the front has caught up with back for a while, till she goes for another growth spurt !!Seems like ten minutes ago you were telling us you were going to get another puppy.

·
Registered
68 Posts
She looks great! I have to tell you, my husband still says "Oh, its the doberman song!!" everytime we hear Ozzie's latest!! Can you even imagine her fitting through that fence now??!!

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
I can not get over how fast she grew!!!! She was little for about a minute! What a beautiful beautiful puppy she is!

Carol & Petey!
ox

·
Registered
826 Posts
My Goodness, she has gotten so big! both of your girls are beautiful!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Good heavens.........it just isn't fair how fast the babies disappear!

Her and big sis look fabulous Kratty, and her ears are looking GREAT :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
You have two beautiful dogs there. I wish we had more time with them as puppies but maybe that's why we cherish the moments while they are. Keep up the good work they look wonderful.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Holy cow has she gotten big???? I love the kiss picture. The girls are beautiful & look like they are happy to have each other to play with :)

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You guys are right, the puppy face. She tries so hard to act like an adult around Nikita. But when you start barking at your reflection in the glass on the fireplace, its hard to take you seriously. The Doberman song, thats funny. She hasn't tried to get through the fence for some time now. She too wide now and she realizes it. If she didn't, I would have posted some pictures of her stuck...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts