Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would post these before I don't have a puppy anymore.Another growth spurt again or its pretty continuous. Her first molar came out last night, atleast I was able to find this one. So about half way through teething. She's starting to look like a little lady now. Well at times, she does...

·
Premium Member
9,039 Posts
she still has a very puppy face, but sure is growing fast :)

Reactions: Kratty

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I never cease to be amazed how quick these pups disappear,she is looking fine Krat and from what i see the front has caught up with back for a while, till she goes for another growth spurt !!Seems like ten minutes ago you were telling us you were going to get another puppy.

·
Registered
826 Posts
My Goodness, she has gotten so big! both of your girls are beautiful!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You guys are right, the puppy face. She tries so hard to act like an adult around Nikita. But when you start barking at your reflection in the glass on the fireplace, its hard to take you seriously. The Doberman song, thats funny. She hasn't tried to get through the fence for some time now. She too wide now and she realizes it. If she didn't, I would have posted some pictures of her stuck...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.