Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just curious if anyone else has done this before. Right now we're using a Logitech, which works well, except when it gets dark outside or at night.

Does anyone have a good webcam to watch their puppy/doberman while @ work?

Here is our puppy Juno :) Juno Doberman on USTREAM: .

She's attacked it about 3 times today lolll, so might make the most sense to get one that is outside of the cage, open to suggestions.

Thanks!
Josh

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
What do you use it for? I was thinking of getting one while my pup is in his crate while we're away so I can keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't get hurt since he has a tendency to try to eat his crate.

Logitech cams are good but there's much better ones out there if your willing to pay a little for them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We just want to watch her is all, would be cool to talk through it, but i don't want to freak her out.

I could use my macbook to say things too lol, might not be a good idea and may be mean/confusing.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Yea I wouldn't use it to talk to her it might make her go crazy haha turn music on or the tv they like that.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
IBABY!
My stepson and his wife were talking about this - it has two way voice and can be moved remotely and uploaded to your Iphone.

I am sooooo getting this for my house! :) I can't wait to be able to tell DAISY to BE QUIET LOL

And it's about $200 canadian :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Foscam!!! I love that there are people like me that love to watch their dogs lol I have two one on my house for little dogs and one on crate with Phoenix. I get made fun of at work because I check on pups. It makes me feel better when I'm not home :)

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
We were thinking of doing the same thing for our DoberTwins while we're gone for long periods. We looked into Costco's home systems and they seemed pretty reasonable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts