Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diesel and his sister had a fun time yesterday going to a civil war park. There's a ton of pictures so enjoy :)

Sorry their big! I have no idea why they keep doing that.

They were setting up for a wedding it was beautiful.

Diesel & his sister Hera

The governor's house. It was so pretty and huge!

Diesel really wanted to go up to the house. I have no idea what his obsession was with it.

I think this was the servants house. I'm not sure

Hera "I touched the butt!" (it was a lion haha)

Blurry but I love it! Diesel was trying to give her kisses.

Nubs on the search for ghost!

His tongue! Geez haha

He couldn't even bring himself to stand up and eat the grass so he just laid there and licked it.

Happy dobie!

The end :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
I LOVE Hera's collar!!

Nothing sweeter than a brother and sister on an adventure :) beautiful pair you got, and the photos are great!! I hope to see many more adventures to come!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
What battlefield did you go to? We're getting ready to learn American history and I'm planning field trips! We live near Manassas Battlefield but I know there's a few others. Love the pictures!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What battlefield did you go to? We're getting ready to learn American history and I'm planning field trips! We live near Manassas Battlefield but I know there's a few others. Love the pictures!
I'll have to ask my friend what it was called because I forget and i'll get back to you.

·
Registered
91 Posts
It was Morven Park in Leesburg, Va. The governor's mansion with grounds, gardens and a small civil war encampment. It's free unless you want to go into the mansion.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I just realized that Diesel and Hera have separate owners? :p
My bad!!

Nonetheless its so cool to see brother and sister trot on an adventure :)

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Really exquisite pictures as always Kate.
My fav is Deisel 'happy dobie'. What a face.

We need to plan your visit to Ontario for this fall. My furry family are excited about having their pictures taken. OK, well their mama is excited.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really exquisite pictures as always Kate.
My fav is Deisel 'happy dobie'. What a face.

We need to plan your visit to Ontario for this fall. My furry family are excited about having their pictures taken. OK, well their mama is excited.
Aw thank you very much :) That picture is great! I love it. It was a combination of being hot and being happy too plus it shows off his freakishly long tongue haha

The fall would be beautiful! How many furry kids do you have? I'm excited to photograph them.

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,602 Posts
Beautiful pictures!

Reactions: kwhite30

·
Back Off
1,721 Posts
Goodness, those heads and those tongues!!!! Haha you all have got some thick puppies there!

Thanks for sharing! Although I already saw most on fb ;)

I agree with your photog skills as well. Come to TN??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts