Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I snapped some shots of my babies in the back of my suv. We stopped at Home Depot for a return so I let the back up so they could watch the people go by, their heads go from side to side watching everyone. Then we went to Petco, they enjoyed that a lot, Nash picked up a stuffie that was laying in the floor and carried it a couple of isles over, I would have bought it for him but much to his dismay Da'Kari is a seriel stuffie killer.

Nash is getting so big, he is almost as tall as Da'Kari now, he is 5 and a half months old.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Awww!!! They look to be enjoying themselves! Is Nash still waiting for his big dog teeth to come in? lol I remember when Duchess got her adult teeth and she looked so goofy to me with these HUGE new pearly whites! lol Nash and Dakari are REALLY great looking dobes!!! :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
They look so happy back there. He is getting to be such a big boy. Too bad for the stuffie toy though.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes Lapdog, he is starting to get his big teeth coming in now, they are not fully come out though, but I find baby teeth sometimes on the floor LOL. They did have a blast in Petco today, lots of people stopped to talk about them, it was fun. Nash was the nosey one, he was sniffing the rawhides and stuff, Da'Kari was busy watching everyone, she is alert and always on the watch, Nash is happy go lucky seeing what he can find to play with or eat. It was so cute when he picked up that stuffie and carried it around with him, he doesn't tear them up but boy does the other it lasts about 2 minutes. These dogs are so different. On the trip Da'Kari is walking from window to window checking out everything and Nash is laying down chillin. Daylight and dark LOL. They are so much fun.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
They are so cute! Boy I tell you, there is nothing better than a Dobie in an SUV unless you count a Dobie in a Mustang with the top down... LOL

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
They look so cute hanging out back there. Looks like they really like car rides, mine do too. Wish we had an SUV, Rommel takes up the whole front seat of my car.

Nash is getting so big! Great Pics :)

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
I don't know about Home Depot but Lowe's allows well behaved leashed dogs to go inside with their owners. Not sure if this is everywhere but it has been true of the various Lowe's in the Southern US that we, our friends, and our family have visited.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I see people all the time around here with their dogs in Menards. I never have checked out the policy on it. I was shocked the first time I saw a lady with her collie shopping next to the beef jerky. My dogs would have a mouth full of the jerky. :)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Beautiful dogs, Da'Kari. Great shots...

I'm sure it's an individual store decision, but the Lowe's here in SE Fla. informed me last week they have changed their policy and no longer allow dogs in the store. Home Depot here is the same (no dogs), saying while the "no dog" policy was never previously enforced, it IS now due to dictates of new management. Too bad all around, IMO.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Oh they are both GREAT looking Dobes :) Adorable and too funny about the stuffy haha. Bruno hasn't started to kill them yet. Just throws em around lol.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
D&D, I never thought to ask them at either store but I need to, that would be a great place to take them to look around, we have a Lowes here in town but the Home Depot is the next town over as well as the Petco, it would be nice to be able to take them in with us, they love the attention and interaction. So far they seem well behaved when out with the public.

DreamDoby, LOL, normally I would have to say that Da'Kari would be the one with a mouthful but she is very well behaved when out, doesn't bother anything, she is always on alert, too busy looking around soaking it in, on the other hand, my calm relaxed boy seems to want to pick up things so he would probably be the one with a mouthful LOL, I guess he thinks if it is there it must be game. LOL

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
They are looking really good. I am glad I decided to keep my SUV I was going to sell it due to high gas prices but I think it will be useful with a dobie coming.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I think Lexus would leave me if I got rid of the "dober-van":) That's her car and she knows it. We put her in my SO's Honda accord one day, oh she hated that car!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
yeah might as well keep the SUV....my dad's truck took a long long time to sell and of course he got no where near of what it is normally worth...just cause not many people want to buy an SUV unless they HAVE to probably.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
thanks BIB! It took me awhile to figure out how to do it...just alot of trials and errors.
I love the "Oh, look at that" looks. always puts a smile on my face.
awww I love that look too!!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The SUV is great for Dobe dudes and dudettes! I got it before I even knew I was gonna get a big dog but boy am I glad I did now if not only for that purpose, they come in handy. We have the metal dog separator that we can use in the back or up closer to the front so on that day we put it up behind our front seats and laid the seats down and they had a blast.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts