Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone - I couldn't resist posting a few pics of Wrigley today. She is bonding tightly with everyone in the family and misses the kids so much when they go to school in the morning. She whines when they get out of the car as we drop them off. Smart and beautiful, can't wait to see what all we can do with her!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Photos of kids with Dobies are priceless! :D

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Wrigley

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
cutie pie - good luck

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
So pretty, I love it when I see dobies get attached to their human siblings. You know that is a bond that forms for life, and they will always be there to protect and comfort them.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! Sorry about the last blurry photo. She was greeting our son as he came home from football!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
She looks good! Glad those posts are staying in! ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We love this girl...new pics...

She looks good! Glad those posts are staying in! ;)
I was just going to email and let you know they were doing great. Did you say leave until they fall out or 7-10 days? then how many down? Thanks again sizzle!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I was just going to email and let you know they were doing great. Did you say leave until they fall out or 7-10 days? then how many down? Thanks again sizzle!
They usually start to come loose after 7-10 days.

I'm leaving for Kentucky on Sunday, so we can either retape on Friday or maybe Saturday, or you can take them down and leave them until I get back. Ideally they should ony be down for 1-2 days, but a few extra days shouldn't hurt anything at this point.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Beautiful pup with brother (pup), they will grow together, what a loving pare. If more people knew what a wonderful breed our dogs are there would be far to many to count.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts