Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, we lost Lukas to hemangiosarcoma at the young age of 5. I am so heartbroken over his passing. We celebrated his birthday just a few weeks ago. Lukas was our heart dog and it wont be the same without him. He loved everything and everyone. He had such a sweet soul and we feel so honored to have had the pleasure of being owned by him. We got complemented all the time on his gentle nature and how well behaved he was. Lukas was the best dog we have ever owned and our first Doberman. We will never forget him.

Run free and happy now, my love.

Colagiovanni's King of Hearts
11/13/2006-12/3/2011

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Very sorry for your loss, especially sad at such a young age. Prayers for your family.

Lukas will be waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

All Creatures Great and Small, The Lord God Made Them All.

·
joie de vivre
11,246 Posts
I'm very sorry for your family's loss. He was clearly a cherished family member.

RIP Lukas

Reactions: ReDobie4xtina2

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss. When my Titan died this past June I cried for days, and still find myself crying occasionally. Days do get easier, I promise.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
It's heart rendering and gut wrenching to lose a beloved companion. I'm very sorry Lucas is gone.

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,596 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. Run free sweet Lukas.

·
Registered
72 Posts
So sorry for the loss of your baby at a young age. Hope your grief isn't too much to bear and that he is happily romping up on the bridge waiting on you.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts