Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Not lame at all, very great job to you and your girl. I'm still almost petrified to go in the Dobe ring myself and I've had show Dobes since 1997 so enough time to "get over it" (and yet I have not!).

CONGRATULATIONS! Sounds like you two are an amazing team!

Ok, I don't usually come on here and brag but this time, I couldn't resist sharing the news!!

We did it!! Kyra and I finished her AKC Championship yesterday in New Castle, PA going WB/BW for 4pts!! :grinball2: This also completes her ROM!! :woohoo: Kyra is always owner handled in every venue, every event, trial and show! She is my first real show dog, my first AKC Champion and my (and her breeder's) first ROM!! :yes:

She is a Trotyl/Thriller Grand daughter, niece to the beautiful Garbo and the irreplaceable Rush...She is the 2011 UKC #1 Ranked Doberman and current record holder for most Top Ten points in one year. She is the first UGrCh to earn the United Senior Jumper (dock jumping) title and has a current personal best jump of 19ft 2in!! She was UKC Premier's 1st Total Dog Guardian Group winner and won the 2011 Premier Ultimate Air Dog Junior Division Finals. She is an AKC BOB winner from the classes over a BIS winning GrCh with a powerful handler. She is one leg away from achieving her UKC and AKC CAs (lure coursing) and a few short (or should I say, LONG) jumps away from being the 1st UGrCh to earn the United Senior Jumper Championship! She will trial for her RN this fall and hopefully start AKC Novice Agility this fall too! She is my "Do It All" girl, a jack of all trades and I enjoy every minute I have with her! :kiss:
She is the light of my life and I don't know what I would do without her! I am so proud of my Rah Rah! :dancing_b

This might sound totally lame for those of you who have been doing this for a long time but I filled out her first entry form as a Special today and I almost cried... :huepfenju

Meejin, that is awesome! Owner/Handler Congratulations!!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.