Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that my dobies love water... They just can't swim enough! :)

First Choco shows you how it's done... :)

Also Funny is quite a jumper... :pinkie:

The only problem is how can I tell them they should stop swimming at least an hour before I take them inside... Now my house is wet all the time! :biggrin55

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Wow! Flying dobes!

Great shots!! They do love the water! Lexy loves water, but she doesn't like swimming, she doesn't like the water to go above her shoulders. (wussy!) Maybe she takes after her mom, I can't swim either!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Looks like Funny would be a good contender in Dock Diving competition. We have an adopted dobe at our rescue that can jump 26 feet! Looks like a lot of fun......Rudi is not too fond of water over his ankles!

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
WOW!!! THAT IS AWESOME! Petey won't jump in yet....how did you get them to do that???? He just started swimming around a month ago, and will run and jump in from land, not off the dock.

BEAUTIFUL DOBIES!

Carol

·
Registered
826 Posts
Those are great pics! Thank you for sharing them!
I wish Bella liked the water.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Do they have an area that Duchess could slowly and gradually walk into lol. Thats what Duch would be doing lol.
Great pictures!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Great action shots! :D They look like they have a blast!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Funny has GOOD FORM!

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Wow - what fun! Isabelle would watch the ball float away. She won't even go in the pool! They look like they are having a blast - what a great place for them to get there exercise! Is that behind your house???

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow, great pictures!! Samson loves the water too. But he doesn't fly in the air like that, Wow, incredible jump!! The flying dobe, it’s great to see them playing in the water and having a blast with it. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WOW!!! THAT IS AWESOME! Petey won't jump in yet....how did you get them to do that????
Well.. Choco did it first. She is SO crazy about these yellow tennis balls that I believe she would climb trees to get them. Funny just did it after Choco and now they both are flying dobies! :)

Funny has GOOD FORM!
Thanks! She is my little beauty! :biggrin55

Is that behind your house???
It's at our summer cottage in Finland... I just love that place! Dogs can run free and go swimming as they will! And they will!!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Fun! Great pics

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Awesome photos. Your pups look very athletic! Would love to see more!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Thank-you for posting such great pictures! What a beautiful lake - makes me miss our family cottage north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts