Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what I found in my bed the other night......(and many many many other nights)

And his pathetic "I hate baths" face

"I dont see you!!!!!!!!!"

·
Registered
891 Posts
Awe those are GREAT BiB What a face that boy has!!! The last one looks like he's about to say something!!! <complain of course LOL.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I cannot see what your problem is really there was probably loads of room on the floor :) plus you want to times that by four! I can never get on the bed at all,as for baths looks like Rom wants to join the BBF if you ask me(Ban Baths Forever) the girls are fully paid up members.Tia,Amber and Chelsie need to have a word with Rom, at 10 months old he should have you trained by now!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
LOL love the pics, he definitely looks like a SRD. And those bath pics are too cute! They sure can get a pathetic look on their faces when they want to.

·
Registered
986 Posts
HAHAHAHA, I love the bath pics! Don't you know all their manliness melts away down the drain when they have to sit in the bathtub? I mean, it's like taking the cape away from Superman. So cute, I mean no matter how big and bad they think they are, in the bathtub where no one else can see, they're just Mommy's little boy.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Those are great BIB. I love the bath pics as well. They always look so sad in them. Who can risk the begging eyes asking to stop? Of course, unless you are the one living with a dirty dog. :)

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I agree

Sooz said:
HAHAHAHA, I love the bath pics! Don't you know all their manliness melts away down the drain when they have to sit in the bathtub? I mean, it's like taking the cape away from Superman. So cute, I mean no matter how big and bad they think they are, in the bathtub where no one else can see, they're just Mommy's little boy.

I agree fully. There are no squirrels, or the neighbours cat in the bathroom to show off to. It's amazing the looks, like "how could you", "what I didn't do anything wrong today".

Love the pics!!!!!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
hahah! awww the one in the bath!!! That take me out of here and stop taking pictures of me!!! look cracks me up!!! He says MAAAOOOM your going to show those to all the girl dobes on dobermantalk arent you! heheh:)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
LOL
pathetic Dobe In A Tub :)
love those shots. I'm convinced dobes melt when they get wet...at least I think that's what Tucker keeps trying to get us to believe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts