Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
375 Posts
FiReBReTHa said:
time to seem heartless

because why continue a dog that an offbreed etc or below standard.

I spent the money so I could ensure 100% that I knew what I was getting into.

Once I have enough money to have testing performed to prove my pups status on paper I can then be a contribution the breed by carrying it on.

I dont believe that the whites should be euthanized, I just believe in insta-sterilization because I know they are pretty, but the farther we stretch things from the original gene the harder it will be to maintain quality.

For example, We all know about the one stupid hick we wish would fall off the universe, Do you want him having kids? I think not. We need less offshoots as possible.

im out. :sprint:
but firbretha... we dont want stupid ppl and we damn sure dont want them cloning or having kids... but they do and you cant stop it nor can the government obviously so just like stupid ppl... that isnt a good justification...second all..

the only thing below standard is anyone that would talk crap about a doberman or well any dog... im pretty particular about all breeds not just dobes. :D... love animals in general.

·
Banned
675 Posts
"Lisa Rector isnt even the right name. LOL... so go do your homework again and then come back with another name cause sorry that is wrong."

Don't play childish games. Just because Lysa Rector got divorced or remarried or whatever, she's still the same person. You've been misspelling her first name all along but I still know who you mean and you know who I mean.

As for all the AKC judges and breeders who you say keep telling you how beautiful your puppy is, name them. Name just one of them. That puppy is too young to be accurately evaluated, for one thing. For another just where are you seeing all these judges and breeders? There aren't even as many prominent ones in the Seattle area as you are implying, much less that would be praising an albino puppy.

And thirdly, I have yet to see even one albino Doberman that even came close to meeting the DPCA breed standard, even if I overlook that it's an albino, and so disqualified. They mostly all have the same faults, and they are serious, obvious faults. The reason for this is that they have been inbred for over 20 years. The dogs they started out with were faulty in this way, and their descendants to continue to be faulty in the same way, just as they continue to be albinoid.

·
Registered
266 Posts
whiteandblue said:
i dont have three dobes ... if you read my post i have two.. and i have a husband that is how that works... thank god for him and my parents or i would go crazy... i dont spend alot of time with them because when i get home they are asleep... when i leave they are asleep and sometimes i only get to see them when my husband brings them to get their ears taped or i have an emergency vet trip like to day AAAAAAAAAAH! tired of seeing the vet.... i dont like her much anymore...

now elle can you read before you talk :D thank you for using your head from now on
Of course I can read. I learned to read, write, and spell in kindergarten (unlike some).

You said you were planning to purchase a white bitch. Can you do arithmetic?

2 dogs you have + 1 new dog = 3 puppies

·
Registered
266 Posts
micdobe said:
"Lisa Rector isnt even the right name. LOL... so go do your homework again and then come back with another name cause sorry that is wrong."

Don't play childish games. Just because Lysa Rector got divorced or remarried or whatever, she's still the same person. You've been misspelling her first name all along but I still know who you mean and you know who I mean.

Oh, and I believe the other last name is Seaman.

·
Registered
190 Posts
whiteandblue said:
but firbretha... we dont want stupid ppl and we damn sure dont want them cloning or having kids... but they do and you cant stop it nor can the government obviously so just like stupid ppl... that isnt a good justification...second all..

the only thing below standard is anyone that would talk crap about a doberman or well any dog... im pretty particular about all breeds not just dobes. :D... love animals in general.

right. there is no control except for one. its called natural selection. i dont feel bad for those who get into auto accidents. because there is no accidents just negligence. whether by inability to drive or failure to maintain your vehicle.

so with that we have to control offbreed population. just like illegal immigrants, feel bad for one and then a million other come over and then slowly destroy our society. which is guaranteed because no matter what you are still illegal. plain and simple.

watch animal planet where they have to remove animals because people loved their animals too much and then hurt the animals and others.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
whiteandblue said:
i have though... as well as i have talked to many dobie breeders and we are talking show dobes that have won and champs that are very recognized...in the AKC world that have said prince is the most beautiful dobe theyve ever seen but that they are surprised he was euthanized like 95% of the other white dobies out there...

these people are people that show their dobes and people that judge the shows... so people do do it and they do it everywhere... this is DPCA sanctioned thing...

as will the new puppy i buy to breed with... im not breeding for whites lexus lol.. thats just crazy... i just think if i get them then great...ill sell em... but i also know that you are correct rescueing white dobes would be awesome for me... and i would love to do that... but as i said im not going to breed a white and white... i will breed my male to my blue or another blue... even though i am buyin another white female i wouldnt breed them...

Lisa Rector isnt even the right name. LOL... so go do your homework again and then come back with another name cause sorry that is wrong. :D

give me ONE name of a DPCA member and ONE name of an AKC judge that has viewed your doberman puppy and said that he is the most beautiful doberman they have ever seen. better yet, I would settle for just saying they have SEEN the pup, and consider him within standard.

the albino doberman is an AKC FAULT.

you cant even get your male to walk on leash, and up until a week or so ago, he wouldnt go down the stairs and go to the bathroom outside. pray tell, how did you get him to an AKC show and behave on leash?

·
Banned
375 Posts
FiReBReTHa said:
right. there is no control except for one. its called natural selection. i dont feel bad for those who get into auto accidents. because there is no accidents just negligence. whether by inability to drive or failure to maintain your vehicle.

so with that we have to control offbreed population. just like illegal immigrants, feel bad for one and then a million other come over and then slowly destroy our society. which is guaranteed because no matter what you are still illegal. plain and simple.

watch animal planet where they have to remove animals because people loved their animals too much and then hurt the animals and others.
firbertha.... do you live in the northwest? guessing you dont.... i drive on ice about 85% of the year... or well i did... i dont anymore... ice is dangerous... see accidents arent caused by negligence. they are caused by unseen events that may occur...

as for mine i was lucky... very very lucky... i hit ice... ice is um unfortunately an unseen event in august.. but as for your stupidity about this subject will not comment on...illegal immigrants are the only ones wanting to work LOL...s o why control it.. white ppl dont wanna work... nor do blacks... no offense to those who do work hard... but the problem lies in americans we are lazy.... mexicans wanna work we dont want them too...

yet we wont get off our asses and do it... so there for... you have stated a statement that backfired in your face.... animal planet is tv... i like real life.. it is like CNN Jewish network... reporting about muslims LOL

they hate muslims and they arent going to show what is going on on the good side of things... if they did it would ruin they ratings. and just so you know only people with a mind that is open to life and what life has to offer will live it to its fullest and be happy and content...

if you always live by word of mouth you will be upset and miserable the rest of your pitiful life anyway... this all goes back to common sense... and obviously a few of you have lost it or never had it....

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Actually the animal cops IS real life.......and I'm pretty sure that's what Firebreatha is refering to. It's an view of what is going on out there with deserted and neglected animals.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
This is competely out of hand again.

I asked Coalsmom to post this for a reason and she did. It is meant to be informative advice. If any one didn't agree it has been duly noted before this got slanderous. Everyone can take the advice as they will. It was to have nothing to do with namecalling, ethnic arguements, nor was it intended to turn into another white dobe fight.

What has been said recently by a few breaks MANY rules of this forum that we all agreed to when we signed up.

This discussion is closed.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.