Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
whiteandblue said:
i agree also... not so much necessarily about the champion thing but definately about ppl wating to breed with no testing... which is the MOST IMPORTANT THING! It is unfortunate that some ppl breed without proper tests and we dont know what is in their genes...
You're right. I just recently convince my dad to spay Lexy's mom, he's not pro BYB, he is just niave of the problems out there. And we need to educate not go ballistic if someone clearly just doesn't know. He wanted to breed just to have the puppies. He was going to sell them, wasn't doing all of this for a profit, just wanted to have puppies. Anyhow after MUCH time working on this (he is not always easy to communicate with to say the least!) Diedama is getting scheduled to be spayed.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
How long are those health tests good for before you should retest? Yearly for some? Or just before any breeding? Are any of them life long tests that you kind your bitch doesn't carry that fault? I know hip and elbows are redone, not sure about the time frame though...... What about the one for eyes? Is there a test for wobblers being carried genetically? (maybe I missed it if you listed any of this, if so I apologize!)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
whiteandblue said:
lisa rector isnt a breeder of albino dobes you have your name wrong LOL... dont speak unless you know...

cause obviously you dont....and just so you know i am now in contact with the breeder you think you know about... and i am buying another WHITE doberman FEMALE out of her next litter. :3dbiggrin

Hi there whiteandblue, just a thought, but I know you're concerned about whites being euthanized and such, why don't you go to a rescue and save one rather than buying a pup? Save a life ya know?

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
That's not heartless to me! I agree 120% that's why I suggested saving a rescue rather than breeding and promoting the breeding of more.
Even if you are personally ok with the breeding and continuation of whites yourself whiteandblue, you have mentioned several times that it is the anti white people causing the senseless euthanization (although I have NEVER bore witness to anything of the such, but you insist it is happening) if whites.

It seems to me that you would be standing in line to adopt a white and "save" it's life rather than buy a puppy from a breeder, As you are speaking out so strongly that whites need help. That puppy will get a home, but a rescue may not.....

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Actually the animal cops IS real life.......and I'm pretty sure that's what Firebreatha is refering to. It's an view of what is going on out there with deserted and neglected animals.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
This is competely out of hand again.

I asked Coalsmom to post this for a reason and she did. It is meant to be informative advice. If any one didn't agree it has been duly noted before this got slanderous. Everyone can take the advice as they will. It was to have nothing to do with namecalling, ethnic arguements, nor was it intended to turn into another white dobe fight.

What has been said recently by a few breaks MANY rules of this forum that we all agreed to when we signed up.

This discussion is closed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.