Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wally went all out last weekend to finish his CD. He got one leg the first of April in NC, and then got legs 2 and 3 this past Sat and Sunday.

He sat like a statue in his stays as two Dachshunds bolted across the ring, and the Scottish Deerhound went down on sit stays! He is such a good boy. He looked over like "What is up with that, Mom?"

Anyway, this achievement finished up his ROM! He is my first Champion, and now my first ROM dog. We are very happy!! :)

I think we'll stay in Novice to confirm off lead work, attempt Novice agility this fall, and go for CDX in 2013.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!

Reactions: ellenm

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're not kidding!

The Dachshund lady kept letting her dogs walk under the chests of large dogs (such as Wally) while we were waiting our turn for our individual routines. You would think owners of tiny dogs would watch out for them?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
That's awesome, Congratulations to you!!

·
Super Moderator
22,008 Posts
Way to go! ROM is a great accomplishment!

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Wohooo! That is wonderful, congrats!!

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
I am so proud of you guys! :D

·
Registered
959 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everybody! We are going to show in June for ring time. (Judges are great at a local trial.) Wally is just being a dog for a few days, then back to work tomorrow with his skills!

Cheers will do a day or maybe two of Utility as well. Vicky Brown is the Sat judge and Cheers has gone to her to give her a dumbbell in Open 4 times! She loves that woman! Of course, she may retrieve the glove and/or article to her as well.......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts