Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took Rush to vet to have ears checked for possible ear infection. While waiting a gentleman with Shepard-mix began to bark and snarl at Rush who was sitting quietly. The Shepard was so intent on getting to Rush that his owner had to pick him up by harness. As I told Rush that he was being a good boy I looked up at the other pet owners, who we're also waiting in lobby, with amazed looks on their faces looking at us. At this time an elderly woman spoke up and said, "wow your boy has manners.". Needless to say I am a proud mama!

Thankfully no ear infection doctor believes just allergies!

·
Got mutt?
13,818 Posts
Uh, whom, exactly, was barking and snarling? The owner, or the Shepherd mix?

By the way, glad your guy doesn't have an infection. Allergies are bad enough.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Yay Rush! That's awesome. I hope that someday Diesel can be like that. He doesn't bark back but he doesn't ignore them.

Glad his ears are ok :)

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Soooooooo very impressive, when Rush looks onto Moma for guidance and direction / true meaning of Love & canine TRUST....GREAT JOB U PAIR.

- Amy & her Dad, likes to read these inspiring stories / we need a photo or two of Rush BTW, any one will do

·
Got mutt?
13,818 Posts
@Rosemary, LOL I tried to fix the misunderstanding but iPad Doesn't show edit button. The sherpard mix was doing the snarling n barking!!
That's what I figured, but then again, there are some people who are stupid about Dobes... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts