Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right here goes--- i checked out my photobucket account tonight and they now allow you to upload video,now being a complete technophobe(but i am improving) i have made an attempt to upload, if it works YES, if not OH WELL!
I shot this while i was just messing with the camera and noticed Tia was trying to get my attention so i pointed it at her and she hated it,you will notice (if this works)that at the end she gives one of her trademark "nose pokes"(and i had to clean the lens after)

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/brumwolf/?action=view&current=100_1169.flv

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awwww its nice to meet a member of the pack LIVE over the internet! its the best we can do :) so cute I love the glossy dark eyes dobes have! and of course the way we have to make sure we get ALL of their nose in the shot! haha.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
TracyJo said:
She sounds like such the lady :) Great job, Brum! Now that we know you know how to do this, we'll hound you for more vids :)
Just watch me go now Tracy,I will be going video mad now i know i can do it.
Chaz i love to see how the dogs go when they here a strange barking computer!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Brum that was great. She sounds so cute. Its always so funny to watch them run in circles trying to find where that bark is coming from. Doodle always thinks they are hiding under the desk and looks at me to get them out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts