Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
formally Doberdog
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took me 2 HOURS to upload this video to youtube. My connection and my laptop both suck. Ok, I feel better now,thanks for letting me vent.
Q had his second birthday, thanks for all the well wishes from everyone. Here is a video of him playing with his new toy. Close to the end I make him give it to me, then wait, then take it. He loves it when I do that. I hope you can watch it. I'm going to try to embed and to paste the URL.
Here is the URL:YouTube - Q with his birthday toy

Here (I hope), is the embedded video below:

I guess that did not work, lol.

Reactions: robinb

·
Banned
7,653 Posts
Oh Im so jealous!! I bought that same exact toy for Tori and Sebastian a few years back and both of em looked at me like I was stupid.

He obviously loves the thing!! It was very nice to see him and Peaches in motion - and the ever so brief appearance of Maggie, looking like she wanted NOTHING to do with it!

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
He is so funny! Isn't it amazing that they love their toys so much! He is one really BIG boy! Peaches looks like a midget next to him!

·
formally Doberdog
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Outside toy would just be my luck and he would let it fly into the TV,glad Q does not do that hope he had a Happy Birthday.

Let me tell you, it hurts when that thing hits your head. He has let it go plenty of times and hit me with it. I'm scared if I let him take it out, I may never see it again. He has a pink one also but this one is bigger, and heavier.

·
formally Doberdog
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He is so funny! Isn't it amazing that they love their toys so much! He is one really BIG boy! Peaches looks like a midget next to him!
Peaches is a midget, she only weighs in at 54lbs, at her biggest weight. Both are out of the normal size but at opposite ends of the scale.

·
formally Doberdog
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh Im so jealous!! I bought that same exact toy for Tori and Sebastian a few years back and both of em looked at me like I was stupid.

He obviously loves the thing!! It was very nice to see him and Peaches in motion - and the ever so brief appearance of Maggie, looking like she wanted NOTHING to do with it!

Yeah, MagPie was staying clear of being hit in the head. She is a smart girl.

Reactions: avalonandon

·
Registered
537 Posts
I wish Zeus would play with toys but he is simply not interested in any of them. *sigh*

He does like to play tug with a stick though...thanks to his buddy Max.

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
25,890 Posts
Both mine hit full alert at the sound of your video. Guess I'm off to the toy...uh...PET store.

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
Thanks for sharing! He looks like he is dancing with his toy! He's so sweet!!! Oh and happy belated birthday!

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Great video. We have the three and two ring toy like that. Mine, for some reason, only like the two ring??? Has he let it go yet? Mine have flung it and it lands on their back, they make me laugh....

Reactions: SonoPixie

·
formally Doberdog
3,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Both mine hit full alert at the sound of your video. Guess I'm off to the toy...uh...PET store.
Peaches starts barking if I watch any dog stuff on TV.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts