Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its not like that anymore, he is A LOT bigger and she can't keep away as easy.... However, that was always fun to watch.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Cute -- I was wondering if he was ever going to get up and get that little "Terror" back...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That video was taken with my phone...haha. I am glad I caught that. I never notice how big he is getting until I look back at when he was small.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
If you buy a fairly good camera it also can take pretty good videos. Was Kaiser limping in that vid?

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Wow! That Yorkie was really running circles around him. Cute.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Java had a little furball like that come after her at the dog park. She (at 18 mos) tilted her head, looked down and the bubble over her head should have read 'Looks like a stuffie - and it MOVES'. I kept close eye on her because I was afraid the prey drive might kick in and all that would be left would be its pink bow....!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was ok, them playing and all, when he couldn't catch her. Now he has no problem so I have to watch them.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Barn 63, your video is cute. Brought back alot of memories of when my two crazy dobes played when they were younger. Only one wasn't layed backed both were spitfires. I liked to use the term energetic instead of hyper with my two it helped me feel better lol. Overall I don't miss those days, seriously what a whirly wind some times.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts