Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Dobedad, that is soo cute! I feel for the little squirrel or fox, whatever that was, it took a beating! BTW, the film was perfect, not dark at all.

·
Registered
357 Posts
jack does that too LOL.. he takes his mouse and chases my cocker with it and intimidates my cocker by chseing him and shaking the mouse at him .. i wish i could tape it for you all to see :D

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
What a pretty girlie! Stuffed toys are very limited in my house......my little boxer thinks that the stuffing belongs in her belly..... Is that one of those little "AKC squirrel's"? I think I saw them at Target.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was the end of that toy. It was a brown tennis ball with a squirrel type tail attached to it. There didn't seem to be any stuffing inside the tail, she just wanted to detach it from the ball, which she did after breaking the ball in half.

It also doesn't seem to faze her when she shakes it and a tennis ball is nailing her on both sides of the head like crazy... :duh_6b:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
A guy at the Dog Park last night had a Doberman he was playing Frisbee with. I had never seen a Dobie catch frisbees before. When his Dobie caught the Frisbee, he shook the daylights out of it while bringing it back.

All my family's Dobies did the shaking thing.

Whole lot of shakin' going on.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Chaz said:
A guy at the Dog Park last night had a Doberman he was playing Frisbee with. I had never seen a Dobie catch frisbees before. When his Dobie caught the Frisbee, he shook the daylights out of it while bringing it back.

All my family's Dobies did the shaking thing.

Whole lot of shakin' going on.
They sure do Chaz, Its my little girls favorite kind of fetch game....Heres the thread I post awhile back showing off her frisbee skills...
http://www.dobermantalk.com/showthread.php?t=476

If they love to play fetch, then its an easy transition to get them to be a frisbee dog...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts