Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
ROTFL!!!! Oh boy!!! What a laugh so early in the morning!! It has to be a good day now! I'm saving this one to show hubby tonight!

Tell Mark, Chi, AND Petri that they were outstanding in thier feature performance and we fully expect to see more!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
ROTFLMAF LOL I played it and my dogs went crazy.. they were going all over the house looking for the other dog in the house.. HEE HEE Cat went and hid!! HEE HEE I think I will save the file just to mess with the animals.. Hee HEE..

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just wait until I can get a good clip of Kangaroo Chi! Y'all will die over it :)
Mark is the only one she will do this with... Poor guy will come home from work tired and wanting nothing more than to have dinner and relax. Jordan and I beg him to run a few laps, it's better than anything on television :)
As horrible as she sounds though, when he turns around to chase her or stops, she does nothing more than bounce and try to get him to run again. :)
Gotta love the personality in this little girl :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
ok ghotta get hubby to fix my speakers so i can hear lol what was the lil dog runnin ovedr to the side? lol dont ya love watchin em run around corners on slick floors lmao

1 - 14 of 14 Posts