Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was difficult to hold the camera and guide her to jump the whole time lol coco does one jump...its high...like a bunny jump lol funny stuff...It was soooooo nice out today!!! the sun was out and shining!! I have pictures too!

HERE IS THE VIDEO CLIP!!!
http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=6342D244EC246534

Smiling in the bright sun!

Coco and Duchess smiling! Such a good day to play!

Duchess taking a breather...but keeping a good eye out for Coco

Duchess's close up!...Couldn't fit her Looong nose in haha

...And the chase is on!

Still going...

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This frisbee isn't going to roll away from me!!!!!

The sun really compliments my girly physique!

Don't you agree...? haha

Relaxing...But still ready to have to run away from coco!!

Chasing that frisbee!!! but I never catch it...I just like to catch up to it...and then once I have it whip it around!!!

Running up and down along the fence! Playing with the neighbor dogs!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I LOVE PLAYING KEEP AWAY!!!

IM READY! IM READY! IM READY!!!!!!!!

Looking up at mom!

IM READY TO DO MY JUMP!!! MOM WATCH!

THERE I GO! JUMP!!!!!!! I hope mom got a picture of that!

Okay...I'm tired! That was a great day outside!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Great pics lapdog!! Dutchess is such a beautiful and classy girl!!! You are such a proud mom!!! Great camera too BTW!! I love the one of her getting ready to jump!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Duchess and Coco are both beautiful. Love to see them at play. Lapdog, has Duchess got the tiniest little tuft of white centre chest? She really is a girly girl isn't she? :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Bruno has about 4 white hairs on his chest. I call them his "pimp" hair LOL Silly I know. I was told it would grow out. I kinda think it's cute!! ;)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys! yeah she has a white spot lol ...for showing I believe they are only allowed so much...we have never been interested in showing her though...just a pet. Like I have said before...I use to have a Dalmatian for 11 years...and so I call that "Dice's spot" since it is white lol. She loves agility...but we got mad at the place we use to take her for it...and we havent found another good agility place...its a long story...maybe ill make a whole new thread for that lol. She ONLY focuses like that when we are "working" otherwise...in the yard she will just run away from us and plays keep away the whole time unless we break out the treats. we have to break her from that! lol yeah coco is just a little scared boy that needed a home that he could be safe in! It took him awhile to figure out that we would never hurt him...and now look at him though! He is the happiest! most thankful and appreciative pup in the world! lol he totally changes into this different scared dog that doesnt trust anyone when he first meets someone knew. long story....I make a coco post lol

·
Registered
953 Posts
LapDog said:
thanks guys! yeah she has a white spot lol ...for showing I believe they are only allowed so much...we have never been interested in showing her though...just a pet.
Same here. Bruno has the 4 hairs (barely noticable) and then two white toes on his back legs LOL. It's cute!! I picked him because of those two white toes. His twin had the same thing. But her's has grown out pretty much.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah thats so funny about his pimp hairs! lol I can just imagine him trying to puff out his chest to impress the ladies with his chest hair!! lol Duchess actually has exactly one white hair on the back of her neck too...that hasn't gone away...so Bruno might have his chest hair for good! :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
I hope so!! Cuz I think it's the cutest thing EVER!! ;) I'll try to get a close up of it. It's not that noticable. But I might be able to capture it.

His dad was a champion show dog (I believe, I'd have to double check) and he has a small white patch on chest. Which is where I'm guessing the white comes from.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Well I think it's kind of cute. :) I wondered if it was just a camera reflection. Jeddah has the odd little single white hair in a couple of spots also.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts