Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So me and my mom were outside playing with the dogs and I got a clip of them jumping for their toys...and duchess's idea of fun by just wanting to hold on to whatever she has. lol If you watch coco, its so cute cause he tries to be like Duchess all the time haha!
http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=EA12FE3E8B98F626

Duchess the butt model!!! Bruno, Rommel and all the other boys can't look! lol
she will "lay down" like this for like a minute or two when she has her toy...she does it at the dog park when she finds a good piece of mulch to chew on haha

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
You should be doing schutzhund work with the way she holds on to that frisbee,she is so typically doberman.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that would be fun! Ill have to see if there are places around here :) For the summer I am taking duchess to obedience instead of my mom b.c she is taking night classes. my mom says she can be off leash the whole time....lol but I haven't trained with her in the place since she was a puppy...and so I find that hard to believe haha atleast until IM comfortable she is staying on the leash lol Ive always wanted to find something me and Duchess could do together besides obedience and agility :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That is a cute video and pics too. She sure does have a bite on her. Coco was a star too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts