Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
prettydobie, please edit your post to say the video contains graphic pictures. It does say it on the video, but it flashes by so fast I didn't see it the first time.

Very sad indeed. There are some pits and pit xs that make great family pets. However gotten into the wrong hands and bybing is ruining the breed. And yes it can happen to our breed. That is why some of us are so diligently against bybing. We LOVE Dobermans and want to be able to still own them!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi!

It's very sad.

I have a Pit Bull, and hate to see things like that happening.

Good Bye!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Prettydobie said:
Is that better CoAl-s-Mom
No, by saying it makes a strong point doesn't necessarily mean it contains graphic images. I just thought putting in "contains graphic photos" would prepare some of us that are sensitive to those types of pictures or some of us would chose not to click on the link at all. Sorry, maybe I'm too sensitive.

·
Registered
42 Posts
A very good friend of mine is a County Dog Warden. We were talking last Friday and he told me that 17 pit bulls were waiting to be put down that day because they were deemed too vicious. All of the dogs were recovered from the local drug houses because the ghetto trash that lives there has selected this breed to guard them. My friend was visibly upset and was trying to save a little 10 month old. What a shame...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Oh gosh, here I go again, getting all teary eyed. *sniffles*

Thanks Prettydobie, as sad as it was I enjoyed watching that.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Very sad..... But I'm glad it's out there to prove a point. People make bad dogs not the breeds.
I love the dopey looking pitt that flashes on after "now for some scary pictures" too darn cute!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I have tears in my eyes. I hate seeing things like this but at the same time I love it. It makes me really wonder about the people that live on this earth and why they have to make great dogs into mean dogs. It makes me sick. Why do they do this? To protect their drugs their stolen property. So they can fight them? Why? What the hell did that dog do to anyone? Like the last photo stated "Sorry I was born" or something like that. I bet those dogs feel that way every day because of stupid people that didn't get brains when they were born!!!

I love seeing things like this as well because it reminds me of how great these animals are!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I've always said, I've never seen a "mean" pitt bull when people down them, I worked at a vet's for years, and the people that MAKE them mean aren't the kind of people that bother caring for their animals enough to take them to the vet's. Eveyone that was in was great and lovable.

I'm still in favor of activating the DUMB*SS test before someone can own a dog!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts