Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, my girlfriends parents are wanting to get a doberman puppy since we just got our 9 week old Australian cattle dog puppy. They had a doberman for 14 years and it has been a few years since he passed. Now is the right time for them since they have been planning this for a while. So here i am doing the leg work.

If there is any Vancouver Island breeders with a litter coming soon please message me. We are located in Victoria B.C. and would be willing to travel to Vancouver and even down into Seattle area of the States for the right puppy.

Message or email me your info if you have a doberman puppy available or have a time line for an upcoming litter. Or post if you know of someone I can get in contact with.
Thank you.

·
Registered
308 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Does anyone know a good breeder of working dogs in the Seattle area? The above breeders seem more like show dogs. (Except blitz)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Does anyone know a good breeder of working dogs in the Seattle area? The above breeders seem more like show dogs. (Except blitz)
if your looking for a working dog Blitzkrieger has some very nice pedigrees for that and they use to work them. I can't think of any in Seattle area, but I think there's a vet in that area that breeds working Dobermans just don't their name.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts