Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
You are in serious Luck!! There is an excellent cropping vet in Delaware! Brittany Faison DVM - she does a lot of the litters for Doberman show breeders now. I've seen many of her crops and they are nice. She learned from Anne Midgarden DVM - Anne is an excellent ear cropper in western Ohio. You can private message me for contact info.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Dr Faison just did a friend's litter and was suggested by Sharon Duval of Kettle Cove... beautiful crops!

Reactions: melbrod

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Delaware and I'm not aware of a good cropper here.
Take the trip to Jersey to Koster. Cheaper isn't always better. You will pay more in the long run. I should have gone to Koster but she was slightly higher. Faison is overbooked and somewhat rude. Not available for follow up or inquiries. She will do the cut but then she is done with you. She was not available to do my puppies postings, referred us elsewhere and they didn't know what they were doing. Postings came out 20 minutes afterwards, adhesive on ears, ear infection.. $230 vet visit. I went to a local and paid for postings. Ear infection was treated. Also one ear is 1/4 inch shorter than other. Should have just paid a higher price with another vet for cropping and would have gotten better services and peace of mind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts